Surgeries for Nasal Disorders
Chronic sinusitis all the more regularly requires surgery so the surgery is performed endoscopically .With late advances in innovation, the nasal endoscope, nose or sinus surgery is presently normally performed completely through the nose, without face or mouth entry points. The endoscopic sinus surgery is commonly finished with insignificant nasal pressing, gentle agony, and short recuperation times. The surgical medications which incorporate Functional endoscopic sinus surgery, Balloon sinuplasty, Angioplasty are additionally finished with the assistance of endoscopic, catheter-based framework for sinusitis and nasal polyps and so forth.
- Surgical navigation and Intraoperative Imaging
- Endoscopic applications in orbital Surgery
- Septal disorders and septoplasty
- Ossicular chain reconstruction
- Surgical approaches to nasopharynx
- Management of superior canal dehiscence
- Surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.