This is the technique and process of creating various visual representations of the interior part of a body for clinical analysis and medical checkups , imaging techniques are really important now a days because it is easly to detect the dmages or any internal problems .Medical imaging in otorhinolarngology can be used for revealing internal structures hidden by the skin and tissues, as well as to diagnose and treat disease. several tumours or other inner ear defects can be detected by this.
- Track 1-1 Radiologic Imaging of the paranasal sinuses and skull base
- Track 2-2 Endoscopic anatomy of the skull base and parasellar region
- Track 3-3 Endoscopic skull base reconstruction- Complications
- Track 4-4 CS 9300 for ENT and dental imaging
- Track 5-5 Temporal bone imaging
- Track 6-6 3D Reconstruction