Current Diagnosis & Treatment
Diagnosis and Treatment refers to the medical and surgical treatment of the most common and clinical conditions in the fast growing field of otorhinolaryngology. Otolaryngology head and neck surgery is a subspecialty in medicine that deals with medical and surgical controlling of conditions affecting the ear, nose, throat, and the neck the care of the senses including smell, taste, and balance hearing fall under its field. As a specialty, it deals with other medical and surgical subspecialties including allergy and immunology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, haematology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, ophthalmology, paediatrics, plastic and reconstructive surgery, pulmonology, radiation oncology, rehabilitation, rheumatology, thoracic surgery, among others. Further, the specialty includes the care of the young and the old, man and woman, as well as benign and malignant diseases.
- Track 1-1 Surgical Approach of ENT diseases
- Track 2-2 Current Diagnostic Procedures associated In Otorhinolaryngology
- Track 3-3 Preventive Measures during ENT Surgery
- Track 4-4 Clinical and Research Practice Involved In Otorhinolaryngology
- Track 5-5 Tonsils and Adenoids