ENT Infectious Diseases
ENT Infectious sickness manages some of themes which incorporate the contagious laryngitis in immuno-able patient, Tonsils in grown-ups and youngsters, Implications for gonococci discovery, Bacteriological and immunological examinations identified with ear.
- Fungal laryngitis in immuno
- Tonsils in adults and children
- Implications for gonococci detection
- Antimicrobial resistance profiles of ocular and nasal flora
- Mucormycosis in immuno
- Bacteriological and immunological studies related to ear