TransOral Robotic Surgery (TORS) is a modern surgical technique used to treat tumors of the mouth and throat through the mouth. TransOral Robotic Sleep Apnea (TORSA) surgery use same way to open the upper airway of patients with obstructive sleep apnea. In this TORSA surgery , the surgeon uses a surgical robot to view and access structures in the oral cavity and pharynx , without any cuts or opening of the neck, chin or lip. Current TORS techniques include radical tonsillectomy, resection of palate and base of skull tumors, hemiglossectomy and resection of tumors above and involving the larynx. The TORSA technique is used for uvulopalatopharyngoplasty, hemiglossectomy etc.
- Track 1-1 Inside-Out Anatomy
- Track 2-2 Setup and Instrumentation
- Track 3-3 TORS for Laryngeal Cancer
- Track 4-4 Transoral Surgery for Oral Cavity Cancers
- Track 5-5 TORSA
- Track 6-6 Complications of Transoral Surgery