Head and Neck conditions
Head and neck conditions can be caused due to several health related issues neck pain , back pains , migrines are some among them, and tis also refer mainly to tumours that affect the head and neck areas including the nose and sinuses, the nasopharynx (area behind the nose just above the mouth and throat), the oral cavity (mouth), the thyroid glands (below the voice box), the oropharynx (throat), the larynx (voice box), the hypopharynx (inlet into the throat) and the salivary gland. These tumours can be benign (non-cancerous) or malignant (cancerous). Neck lumps are ae mainly an early symptom.
- Track 1-1 Parotid Surgery
- Track 2-2 Submandibular gland surgery
- Track 3-3 Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ) Pain
- Track 4-4 Transoral surgery
- Track 5-5 Breast Reconstruction